Ooo La La

O Glory, so I've been the worst haven't I?


To those who do read my little blog, I apologize for my negligence.
To make it up to you, I can assure you that with in the next few weeks you will be...


Given a sneak peek at some rough recordings > Remember me
                                                                         > Nun to a Priest
                                                                         > Sleepless & Sheepish


Starting a new project with some new musicians, fresh, raw & with a bit of a bite ;)


Some new photography from myself, some great new concepts I'm incredibly excited about.
Starting my studies and you will all have to endure me while I go through my next leaning curve.... ahhh AMPED.


 last but not least some new least, work with photographer Tim Hulme.


Heres a shot from one of my newer shoots with Trigger and Iskapie clothing, a young new urban cape town label.




I'll be back soon.


Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment